Friday, March 7, 2008

Agua Dulce group April layouts











Ladies, Here are the two layouts we will be doing at Sue's house in April. I totally was inspired, ok I straight up copied another CTMH consutlant, Yvonne P's layout. Thanks Yvonne! The Sweet pea is a combo of two different Imagine layouts, the left page is Sideline Surprise (space for an 8x10, it is Easter after all) and the right is from Powerful Trios (three 3x3 photos). The It's a Guy Thing layout has two 4x6, two 6x4 and one 4x5.
I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Vonney said...

Hey, You must have seen my Sweet Pea LO on the CTMH Art Board (because that top one looks very close to mine)!

I like your Denver Zoo LO. It looks good and you didn't even have to use a lot of paper. I also like your Back to Nature LO.

Thanks for sharing.