Sunday, June 22, 2008

July's Challenge



OK, I know you've all be anxiously awaiting the next challenge, so here goes. This one is a little different than last time. This is a sketch challenge. I've posted a sketch of a layout and am eagerly awaiting what you talented ladies come up with.


Here are the rules, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, wait for the next challenge. :)


As before, the winning layout will be chosen by my fellow CTMH sisters and the winner will win a fabulous prize! So, without further ado, here's the sketch. The squiggly line going down the side just means to add some sort of element there. I used buttons (y'all know how I love buttons) but you can use anything you want.





Ohhhh, you want to see my example do you? Ok, here it is.




No comments: