Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fresh Prince

Remember that show? I'll never forget the first one when Will gets in trouble at school for wearing his tie around his head. His defense was they never specified WHERE he had to wear the tie.

I sent Leo to his room and told him not to come out until he was wearing a shirt. So, he comes out like this. Here's how our conversation went:

Me: Leo, I thought I told you not to come out until you were wearing your shirt.
Leo: Mom, I am wearing a shirt. It's on my head.
Me: speechless and had NOTHING.

It sucks to be outsmarted by a 3 year old. For the record, he's never seen an episode of the Fresh Prince!

3 comments:

Sue said...

You are in sooooooooo much trouble when he turns 16!!

goofytortuga said...

That Leo sure is a clever one!

Love the layout!!

Liane said...

Cute layout, stinker!