Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas present for my sister

One of the things I forgot to bring to Las Cruces was wrapping paper, duh! Anyway, if you know me I'm too cheap to go buy more when I have a ton at home. Oh yeah, I didn't have a box either. So, I got to thinking that I had bought this big Christmas paper pack and thought I could make a box out of paper and cardstock. And if you know me, you know I LOVE two-fers! I even made the bow out of the scraps! My husband was suitably impressed.

I can't tell you what's inside because it's a gift and I don't know if my sister reads my blog. Also, after Christmas I can't show you because I was so excited about the box, I forgot to take a picture of what's inside. I also made cute little gift boxes for my brother in law and nephews but didn't even take pictures of them. Darn it!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

wow love the box the bow the whole thing. I got the 5x7 and 4x6 collage pictures. The 4x6 are cute but too small