Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project Life week 6

A day late but better late than never, right? Here are my pictures for Project Life Week 6. Today I wanted to get out of the apartment and really had no specific destination in mind. We drove for a while and wound up at Fort Selden, about 15 miles north of Las Cruces. We wandered around for a bit and got to see all the artifacts. It was really nice.


Jan 31, 2010
One of the things that drives me nuts is that Martel plays ball in the house with the boys. I get that right now we live in an apartment, but he does it at home too, even though we have a huge backyard.


Feb 1, 2010
This was a sad day. They announced the Constellation Program will be cancelled in Fiscal Year 2011 (which actually begins Oct 1, 2010) The good news is that they're continuing on as planned here in Las Cruces, so we'll still be here for a few more months.
Feb 2, 2010
Aaron loves Food TV, especially Guy Fieri. Today he was in the other room and heard him talking and ran in saying "Guy, Guy." He snuggled down on the couch to watch.

Feb 3, 2010


I can't believe this happened! No only is the hamper empty, all the clothes have been folded and put away!

Feb 4, 2010

Leo decided he wanted to help me cook today. We decided to make turkey pot pies (and he made a pumpkin pie). The pot pie was delicious but the pumpkin didn't turn out so hot. I think the pumpkin (we made if from a real pumpkin) was bad.

Feb 5, 2010

Today was the first day of NASCAR, the Bud Shoot Out or something. In my preparation for the Super Bowl tomorrow, I had so many things that I wanted to cook. I wanted to do a total New Orleans theme with Po'Boys and Jambalaya and Martel wanted wings. So, I decided to do wings and potato skins for NASCAR. They were delicious! I made 2 different ones, Tequila Lime Wings (a la Guy Fieri) and traditional Buffalo Hot Wings.
Feb 6, 2010

GEAUX SAINTS! I love football and although I'm not normally a Saints fan (but my little brother has been for over 20 years) I am a Charger fan and I love Drew Brees. I was so sad to see him leave San Diego and was rooting 100% for him and the Saints. Whooee!!!!! Who DAT???
Feb 7, 2010













































































No comments: