Thursday, November 13, 2008

A few more layouts

Here is my Fall Favorites layout with pictures on it, just for you Yvonne! And for Kim, the layout of Leo when he dressed himself. I know how much you love this picture!



This one is a sketch by Becky Higgins and since CTMH didn't have any fall paper, I made my own with cardstock strips. Cocoa, Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta and Sunflower. I stamped the leaves with Nature's Vein in a variety of inks, rolling them for the two toned effect. Some I stamped the veins with cocoa and clear embossed and some I just embossed with gold powder. The title is the new Chocolate Alphabet stamp, both the big and the small.





This is a Page Maps sketch, by Becky Fleck. I have no idea what paper this is. The base is Heavenly Blue Cardstock and I know I used Basic Grey buttons, CTMH Precious Alpha and the small ribbon from the CTMH chocolate ribbon rounds collection.

2 comments:

goofytortuga said...

Great layouts!!!!

I do love that picture of Leo, he is so proud that he dressed himself!!!!!

Vonney said...

I love both of these LOs. I will have to scraplift that fall layout. i love how it looks with the pictures. A good way to show a lot of pictures of one event. TFS!