Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whooeee! What a great husband!

My lovely husband decided that I needed a cabinet to keep all my scrap- crap in. So he went out to Home Depot and got me this cabinet. AND, he actually came home and put it together in the same day! Amazing, I know! Thankfully, it had rained all day and was still a bit nasty outside. That's probably a bigger reason my cabinet got put together, but at the end of the day, all that matters is he did. It's 48" across and still doesn't hold all my stuff. But it's a start! Like the Aaron proofing ribbon on the doors? I actually put the wall around my little niche so he can't get in at all. And of course, it's not that neat anymore. :) Well, the inside is, not the table though

3 comments:

Sue said...

That is GREAT Lea!! But you really MUST alter that wipes box on the top shelf of your storage unit!

goofytortuga said...

Nice!!

Vonney said...

What a sweet husband! Love your scrapbook place. I'll have to post pictures of mine one day (it's all over the house LOL!)