Monday, December 29, 2008

Project 365

A few of my CTMH friends and I are going to try this, Project 365, inspired by Becky Higgins and Creating Keepsakes Magazine. The concept is that you are going to take a picture every day in 2009 and put it in an album and do a little journaling about the picture. Don't freak out thinking that you have 365 MORE pictures to scrapbook, you're not going to do that. My plan is to get the CTMH photo pages that hold 6 pictures on each page and use 1 for the "title" 7 for the actual photos and 4 for the journaling.

Here's a link to Becky's blog where she explains the concept a bit more. Creating Keepsakes has a kit you can buy, but of course, I plan to use CTMH products. My plan also is to give it to my husband for Christmas in 2009, so I've got to keep it a secret from him. I want him to have a special reminder of our everyday life.

Now, to my club members. Here's a challenge for you! Anyone who brings a completed week to the club meeting will get a ticket, so a chance at 4 tickets per month. Once a month I will hold a drawing of those tickets to win a small prize. Anyone that completes the entire year will get 25% off a CTMH album to put your pages in. I plan on posting my completed week every Friday (I plan to actually start on Thurs Jan 1 so that's how my weeks are going to fall.) I hope you play along too.

No comments: