Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Shower invites - Stardust

I spent the last few days making Baby Shower invites for a friend. I know these don't look to "baby-ish" AND she doesn't know what she's having. But since I only have boys, (and I had very short notice as the shower in in 2.5 weeks) I had to go with what I had on hand. After I cut out 35 Moonstruck (the dark blue) inserts, I thought that I should have done pink. That way it looked "boyish" on the outside and "girlish" on the inside. I had to settle for some pink and blue footprints instead. The really bad thing is that I don't have a single baby stamp set.



Note: She loved them!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Those are lovely, Lea. It's no wonder she loved them!

goofytortuga said...

Um, hello you have a freind who has way too many baby stamps! ;)

Those are great. Love, Kim