Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Project 365 week 5

Well, remember how I said I was going to try and post every day? That sure didn't last long now did it? BUT, I am still going strong on Project 365. Yay!!!!! Here are my pages for last week.

Here's what the journaling says:


1. Martel washed his “new” car today, in the rain. Not too sure why, but he insisted that the rain “helps.” Oh, and it’s supposed to snow tonight. (Note, it sure did snow last night, about 3 inches). 1/25/09) Oh, and today is my dad’s birthday. I’m a looser kid and didn’t even send him a card.)

2. It snowed last night, the first snow of 2009. It sure looks pretty until the kids and dogs get out there! Lucky for Leo (and me) there was no school today. He told me last night that he didn’t want to go. 1/26/09

3. Martel took part in Project 365 this morning. I actually slept in this morning and when he came out into the Living Room, what did he find??? A quite comfy, snoozing Bailey. She knows better than to be on the couch but just doesn’t care. Funny thing is that her dog bed is right next to the couch. (Notice the pile of laundry waiting to be folded?) 1/27/09

4. I was so tired today. Aaron was asleep so I thought that Leo and I could go lay down on my bed and take a little nap. I turned on Season 1 of Bones and watched 2 episodes. I didn’t sleep, but Leo did. 1/28/09

5. Today Aaron took a drink from a big boy cup. I don’t know which of the three of us, me, Leo, or Aaron were the most excited. I actually think it might have been Leo. He kept yelling that “baby Aaron’s drinking!!!!” Aaron was pretty proud of himself. Where’s my baby???? 1/29/09

6. Martel got me a Bissel Flip It Hard Floor Cleaner a few years ago. I really wanted it and after we brought it home he told me that I couldn’t use it on our floor. WHAT???? I tried it just the “dry” side and Orien’s hair clogged it in about 2.3 seconds, so into the closet it went. Yesterday I fished it out and said, “the heck with it” I’m using it to mop. Man, it worked great! My floors are going to look great from now on! 1/30/09

7. I bought a CD today, David Cook’s debut album. I haven’t bought a CD in years. I seriously think the last one I actually bought myself was the Rollins Band, Nice (circa 2001). I really don’t know what it is about this kid, David Cook, but I just love him. I got home, got the CD going and listened nonstop for 5 hours (the whole thing 5 times). 1/31/09

No comments: