Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project 365 week 7

I wasn't feeling well over the weekend so I didn't do much but lay around and watch almost an entire season of Boston Legal on DVD. I'm bummed they cancelled that show.
Here's last week's Project 365 page.



The journaling says:
1. Aaron is one of those kids who only wants to snuggle when HE want to snuggle. Undoubtedly, when he wants to snuggle, I’m busy and can’t. Today, however, Aaron wanted to snuggle and we were about to watch an episode of Numbers, so I could snuggle him. 2/8/09

2. We lost power sometime during the night so Martel overslept and missed his carpool. By the time he was ready to go to work, it was snowing so he decided to stay home. That afternoon, the UPS guy came with 2 big boxes. Martel bought me a set of All-Clad for an early anniversary present. 2/9/09

3. 99% of the time if you ask Leo what he wants for lunch, he says “Mac and Cheese!” Today was no exception. But, I had my new pans (yesterday when they came, dinner was already in the crockpot so I didn’t get to use them) so I said, “No problem!” I initiated my beautiful new pot with Mac and Cheese. 2/10/09

4. I’m a mean mom, if you don’t eat your dinner, you don’t get dessert. No exceptions. Aaron didn’t like that rule and threw a fit because the rest of us had cupcakes for dessert. He consequently went to bed without dinner last night. I guess he figured out that I mean business, because today he ate it all, no questions! (Last night, Leo ate a grilled chicken breast, smashed red potatoes with caramelized shallots and garlic sautéed spinach so he got a cupcake). 2/11/09

5. Leo’s a little bit of a monkey. Here he is laying on the couch arm watching an episode of Go Diego Go on Nickjr.com. He knows he’s not supposed to do anything but “sit nicely” on the couch, but at least he wasn’t jumping off the arm. 2/12/09


6. I was trying to finish up some work and all of a sudden I realized that the water was running in the kitchen. Ummmmm, didn’t seem very good. Leo had climbed up on the counter and washed his lunch dishes. He’s turning into a real little helper. 2/13/09

7. Yesterday, we got about 6 inches of snow. This morning, Martel needed to go get our produce basket and actually put chains on Zoe (the car’s name is Zoe). What a funny sight to me. 2/14/09

1 comment:

goofytortuga said...

I have most of my pictures in, but the journaling is yet to be done. The story of my life!