Friday, February 27, 2009

Project 365 week 8

Sorry it's a bit late, but here's my Project 365 page for last week. I can't believe that I haven't missed a single day. Yesterday, I thought I had, but Martel took a picture of Leo sleeping on the kitchen chair as the picture of the day. See, now I'm glad I told him about it!


The first day of this week is another interactive one. The picture flips up and there's anothe one underneath. I needed 2 pictures to tell my story that day!

The journalling says:
1. Two things are going on with Leo and Aaron at all times. Either they are playing nicely, watching TV like they are in the first picture OR they’re wrestling and screaming like they are in the bottom picture. (Lift the top picture to see the underneath picture.) When they’re screaming and wrestling, it starts of nicely, but then someone usually winds up crying. 2/15/09

2. It was so nice and quiet. They boys were sitting on the couch reading their books. They left each other alone. No fighting, no screaming, no taking books from the other one. Ahhhh Heaven! 2/16/09
3. Leo was a big helper today. He decided that he was going to vacuum the floor. He really likes doing it and I really like letting him! 2/17/09

4. The boys and I needed to go deliver the Park and Recreation Activities Flyer today. It was a beautiful mountain morning so we decided to stop at Comanche Point Narrative Trail for a few minutes. 2/18/09

5. This morning, I guess I wasn’t fast enough getting Aaron more cereal because he decided to help himself to more. 2/19/09

6. Ready, set…….. GO! That’s how Aaron attacks the day. Every time I get him up in the morning, the blanket and lion go with him. No matter how I wrap the blanket around his head and shoulders, he flips it off and runs down the hall, dragging it behind him. 2/20/09

7. Aaron just loves to lay on Bailey. She doesn’t seem to mind too much. She’s so good with the boys. She doesn’t mind them doing pretty much anything to her, although she doesn’t really like to be “ridden.” 2/21/09


2 comments:

goofytortuga said...

You were too busy posting baby shower gifts!

I still have to journal mine.

See you in the morning! Love, Kim

Vonney said...

OMG how do you stay caught up? I am so behind...I should just change mine to 365 days in the next 5 or 10 years! LOL!