Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally! - another CKC Weekend layout.

Many, many, many months before our girls weekend actually happened, I got a phone call one night from Jen. She was out to dinner with her husband and casually asked him about coming out to California for a girls weekend. To both of our surprise he said yes. She was so excited, she actually called me from the restaurant to tell me. (That way he couldn't change his mind later.)

It seemed to take FOREVER for our weekend to get here. Since I live over 100 miles from LAX (and she got here smack dab in the middle of morning traffic) she was a great sport and took the Fly Away (we were also going to Pasadena, totally the other way from LAX). When she finally got here, I had my camera out, poised to take her picture. So did she!
All supplies: Crate Paper Lemon Grass collection except Basic Grey chipboard letters.
Sketch: Page Maps July 2009

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love your layout.

goofytortuga said...

Great layout!

Way to go Jen to take the flyaway! I actually love the flyaway and use it a lot when we fly out of LAX!