Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some of the pages Leo did yesterday

Leo and I spent the morning scrapbooking. He got way more accomplished than I did. I always print a few extra pictures of whatever I'm going to scrap, because let's face it, you just never know how it's going to turn out. Anyway, when I'm done with my layout, I give the extra pictures to Leo. At one point, I was letting him stamp on his layouts but, no more. (pictures to come soon). Now I give him left over stickers and let him go to town. Although, he's a boy after my heart and put buttons on one layout (not pictured because then he took scalloped scissors to it).

From Marie Kerr park after our Mother's Day lunch and Aaron's birthday with my parents.
Aaron's second birthday

Memorial Day when Martel had to work and Aaron dumped a whole box of Cheerios on the floor.

1 comment:

goofytortuga said...

Those turned out pretty good! Great job Leo!!!!

Love, Kim