Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pumpkins!

I think this is the last layout from the Mesilla Valley Maze. I have tons more picture, but they're just going in the album in photo protectors. While we were at the maze, we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch. We were getting ready to leave Las Cruces to go on our whirlwind tour of New Mexico, going to be back in Las Cruces for another week and then head home. I was a mean mommy and told Leo that we could go look at them but we weren't going to get one. I was not about to truck a pumpkin 2000 miles around the country. They sure were pretty though

Yet another A Page 4 All Seasons layout.
We only had the back of my car to bring our "personal" item and I wasn't able to bring a lot of scrap stuff this time, so I ordered a bunch of these kits because everything you need for the layouts are included. One must be resourceful if one wants to scrap away from "home."

No comments: