Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa Fe Children's Museum

Here's another layout from the Santa Fe Children's Museum although, it's really more about my husband and our boys. As I was flipping through the 300+ pictures I took while we were there, I noticed that Martel was in 2/3rds of them. I got to thinking that I really love how he loves to do things like this with the boys. He's at his happiest when hanging out and playing with them (or when working on his cars, but that's another post). We spent hours at the museum and he just patiently followed them around and let them do whatever and play wherever. I had to drag them all out of there because I was hungry and it was past lunch time.

This is another take on a layout posted in a magazine.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

another great layout. Love the paper too.