Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Leo!

Leo's such a silly boy. You can't call him by a pet name, he get's very indignant and let's you know, his name is Leo. Anyway, I took this picture of him on Christmas morning and it just shows his personality. I had been wanting to scrap how he says "I Leo" and thought this would be the perfect picture to use. This is a Page Maps sketch.


All supplies CTMH (except sticker alphabet): Blue Ribbon Level 2, Cranberry Gossgrain ribbon, dimensional elements book plates, craft buttons, white daisy brads, Friendship small alphabet stamp for date.

Edited to note that I can see into the future! Oops, I guess I'm used to writing 2009 now.



2 comments:

Vonney said...

Cute LO! You have been busy!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Kids come up with the most hilarious things. That is an adorable layout, but did you notice the date is 09?