Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warm and Cozy

I bet you thought I wasn't going to make my goal of a post a day. Honestly, I didn't think I would either. The last 2 days, I've been uninspired to do anything. Typically my day begins around 4:15 am, when my husband gets up for work. I get up when he does and enjoy the blissful silence of children sleeping. They normally get up around 6:30 or 7:00, so those few hours are precious time that I take for myself. I try and do some scrapping or card making during that time. On the rare occasion when I have "real" work to do, I may do it then, but I never do housework!

Anyway, on to the layout. This is another Inspired Blueprint sketch (#6). I've had all the stuff I wanted to use for this layout in a bag for a month or so but hadn't gotten around to doing it yet. What I try and do is when I get my pictures printed, I make up little "kits" with the papers and embellishment, and inspiration if I have any. That way, I can just grab a bag and go when I'm in the mood. I don't have to waste my time trying to figure out what I need. I digress, back to the layout. Back in November 2008, we were hanging out in the living room and Bailey was content to lay on the floor next to the couch. For some crazy reason, Leo decided that she needed a pillow and blankets. And Bailey loves pillows and blankets so she was happy as a clam to lay there and let Leo get her all snugly warm and cozy. Unfortunately, I was having so much fun watching him "fuss" over her, I completely forgot to take pictures of that. Luckily, she was perfectly happy to lay there for most of the evening so I could at least get some pictures of her.
Supplies used: CTMH Perfect Day Level 2, Dimensional Alphabets, Prisma flowers and some sparkly thingies that I don't remember where I got them from.

3 comments:

goofytortuga said...

That was so thoughtful of Leo!

Love, kim

Liane said...

what a sweet baby! I honestly do not know how people live without doggies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea, It's Misty, Lisa's friend, I came to the memory box party at the SSCSD with her and Terri.
I wanted to see if we could get together for a scrapbookong party? I was thinking maybe Sat. February 28th if you have that day open. Drop me a line at mstifier@aol.com and let me know if that day is good for you.

Thanks,

Misty Cheshier