Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lancaster February Club Kits - Unforgettable

Hi all! Here are the samples of the February kits featuring the Unforgettable paper pack. As a reminder, the kits are $25 and you don't have to order anything else. I hope you like them. The date and location of the February meeting is still TBD, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you all know. If anyone else wants a set of these pages, just let me know and I'd be happy to get them to you.


This is Cherish, Creative Rhythm, page 37. The photo suggestions are: one 4x4, one 4x5, two 6x4, three 3.5x3.5, one 4x6, and one 2x2.

This one is Cherish Designer's Eye, page 71. The photo suggestions are: two 3.5x5 and three 6x4

This is a new layout, not featured in any book. The photo suggestions are: one 6x4 and two 3.5x5.

No comments: