Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inspired Blueprint Sketch 7

You probably thought I wasn't going to post today, right? One of my "things" (I don't want to call them Resolutions because that's asking for trouble) is to create and post every day. It's day 7 and I'm doing pretty good. Anyway, onto the page. This is another Inspired Blueprint sketch. I like this one because you can get a lot of pictures on one page and since I take A LOT of pictures, I can't possibly put only 1 or 2 on a page. Well, some times I do but only special pictures.

Here's my layout. The beautiful thing about Inspired Blueprints is they don't care if your layout is exactly like the sketch, as long as it's inspired by it, you're good.
On Jan 1, we went to the San Diego Car Show. We even took the kids (and both grandma's for help). Those of you who know my kids are probably thinking I'm nuts for taking those wild men in public, but they are their father's boys. They LOVED it. As long as you let them crawl around and drive the cars, they were just fine. Me, I didn't get quite the thrill as the boys, until I got in the Audi TT Roadster. Anyone have 40k they can spare?????




3 comments:

Vonney said...

I LOVE this LO and I will have to scraplift for sure! Looks like you all had fun!

goofytortuga said...

I love the paper, it looks like one of the boys scribbled on it. It does look like you all had fun.

Yeah on the wanting to post everyday!!!

Love, Kim

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Love it!

I really want to post every day too. I'm not doing so hot at that.