Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tehachapi Club Card - Key to my Heart

Here is the card for my Tehachapi club. It's Originals, Lucky Three and while there was some inspiration from Nancy Brown on the faux dry embossing, the rest is mine. Can you believe that I actually came up with something on my own??? My husband couldn't, the stinker. I'm not sure that I like the striped paper under the sentiment but it was late last night and I didn't want to change it. I used the January Constant Campaign promotion, Key to my Heart. The Tulip circle in the middle of the "flower" is covered with liquid glass for some dimension. The flower is actually 6 of the heart stamps that I cut out and arranged to look like a flower. It's also pop dotted for some depth.



Here's a close up of the faux dry embossing. You stamp the image with White Daisy and then your other color, slightly offset. I think my offset was a little more than slightly, but it's still a nice effect.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty. I like the faux dry embossing. :::adding that to my list of "gotta try that!":::

Vonney said...

Cute card!

goofytortuga said...

I like, very cute and very creative. I knew you had it in you! ;)