Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365 week 4

Here's my Project 365 for last week. As most of you know, I can't keep a secret. I was having a pretty bad day (heck, bad week) last week and needed something "good" to happen. So, I showed hubby the book and well, his reaction was WAY better than I could have ever hoped for. He thought it was the greatest thing ever! Seriously, I think that if I had waited until Christmas to give it to him, he would have cried. (It's a good thing he doesn't read my blog because he'd be pretty PO'd that I said that.) And, it's really nice not to have to quickly get some of those pictures off the camera. Yeah, try explaining the picture of the UPS guy! he he he.
Anyway, here's the layout for this week.

As usual, here are the links to the other's that are playing.

No comments: