Monday, January 12, 2009

Mini Me

I just love this picture of Martel and Leo, yes, that's Leo. It's an old picture that I'm just getting around to scrapping. Oh, I've done the "event" but wanted this one for my personal favorites album that I'm doing. Thankfully, I started scrapping a month before Leo was born, so as far as my kids go, I'm caught up. And, thanks to having 3 different clubs, I do around 6 layouts a month and am actually running out of pictures to scrap. I know there are quite a few of you out there rolling your eyes at my dilemma. he he he.
Since I did this layout yesterday, I actually know the products I used. Everything is CTMH except the base page (My Mind's Eye) and the Chipboard alphabet (Scenic Route). I also used a sketch from my new Page Maps book.



2 comments:

goofytortuga said...

How cute! And Leo does look a lot like Martel!

Thanks

Vonney said...

Love it!